Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube celebrity. Born in United States, Bryan Renteria is a YouTube star. Bryan is an extremely well-known YouTuber, and his EpicMunke page has earned him fame. His mukbangs as well as his pranks on challenges have helped him achieve massive fame. Bryan Renteria Jr., the son from Mayra Renteria. After his birth, Bryan was put in the NICU. Mayra revealed in a tweet that Bryan Renteria Jr. was treated for medical issues on Oct. 4 2021. This article will look at Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death in more specific. Bryan Renteria Jr is Mayra Isabel's son. The news of his death shocked many from around the globe. Bryan's passing has been reported on the New-Deaths website. In her post on Instagram, Mayra shares the story about Bryan's journey into the world. The caption says: "I can hardly hold my son and carry him home." I put my confidence on the Lord and trust God's grace and solidarity to overcome this. My child is so solid! This isn't to say that I dislike the child, but it's not good. If you would please include my Bryancito as part of your petition, I ask.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened with Bob Saget and The Olsen Twins Misconduct Case?

Julia-roberts

How to Host the Ultimate Games Night